Friday, January 28, 2022

A Few of My Favorite Things

 A Few Of My Favorite Thing: 

(Photo)

  • Watch: I bought it recently but it is one of my favorite things because it makes look fashionable.
  • Cross Necklace: This is important and one of my favorite things because it reminds me that Jesus and God are there with me always.
  • AirPods: This is Important and one of my favorite things because I use it basically everywhere I go.
  • Hat: This hat is one of my favorite things because it represents one of my favorite movies harry Potter.
  • Lifeguard Sweatshirt: This Sweatshirts is one of my favorite things because I got this Sweatshirt from someone special.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dinner and a Movie Assignment

Magical Feast  Various objects and materials such as Forks, Knives Spoons, Plates, and cups. Inspired by the movie:  Harry Potter and the So...